Who: Anybody interested or passionate about healthy living *translators are available*
- Help at weekend community outreach events
- Development of educational materials and tools to help better manage or prevent diabetes or how to lead a healthier lifestyle
- Aid translators in editing materials into various languages
- Photograph savvy? Help document our various events by take photos or videos!
- For more information about AADI's events click here.
When: On an as needed basis throughout the year
Where: Various locations in the Greater Boston Area. Some even from the comfort of your own home!
How: Read below and click the link!
Interested in volunteering for the Asian American Diabetes Initiative (AADI)? Click here to get started! Once you have completed the form a member of AADI will contact you to set up an initial meeting. This meeting will take place Monday through Friday at the Joslin Diabetes Center and should not take longer than one hour. During this meeting you will discuss interests and learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
**Not all volunteer hours need to be completed at the Joslin Diabetes Center**